Why The Paleo Diet Is Great For Athletes & Building A Better Body
- Eating Paleo reduces inflammation so you recover faster.
- Athletes who eat Paleo often report that their joints and muscles are less sore after a hard workout or competition.
- Using your own body fat reserves for energy enables you to train and compete harder, longer than a high carbohydrate diet.
- You will get all of the protein and amino acids your body needs to build muscle and get stronger.
- Eating Paleo may help boost the production of key muscle building and fat burning hormones in our body including growth hormone and testosterone.
- When you’re eating this way and using fat for your fuel you don’t have to worry about drinking lots of fat storing sugar-based drinks before, during, and after your workout for energy and recovery.
- Once you’re body adapts to the diet, you will have more energy and greater ability to focus on putting 100% into every workout and match you play.